Logistics is one of the 11 first companies that were trusted to contribute in being PLB and was legitimized by Mr. Joko Widodo, the President of Indonesia on March 10th, 2016.
PLB (Pusat Logistik Berikat) is one of the efforts by government of Indonesia to make sure that the logistics cost in Indonesia is decrease and industries can be more effective and efficient.
With the existence of PLB at Karawang Timur, manufacturing companies do not need to pick up raw materials for manufacturing usage in Indonesia from foreign countries, but rather from PLB.
Logistics with its PLB and other logistics services ensure customers, mainly manufacturing companies to get fulfill their needs in raw materials as well as supporting IKM to export their products faster with lower cost.
Key Benefits of PLB:
- Faster release containers from Tanjung Priok Port (Compared to general BC 2.0)
- Duty & Tax paid when cargo released from PLB and ready to be manufactured
- Faster release cargo from PLB (Compared to Bonded Warehouse / GB)
- Able to keep cargo inside PLB up to 3 + 3* years
- Able to do simple activity, such as : repacking, marking, and labelling
*upon approval from BC